Mobile Remaps Terms of Business
Below are the Terms & Conditions of Mobile Remaps, the trading name of Mobile Remaps Limited. These are intended to form a binding contract between us and you, our Client, as governed by the law of England and Wales. In proceeding with your remap you acknowledge and accept the following points within these Terms & Conditions.
- Provide you with a 100% 14 day money back guarantee from the date of your ECU remap if there is an issue with the remap provide by us that we cannot fix.
- Provide you with a 50% 14 day money back guarantee from the date of your ECU remap if you want your vehicle's original map returned back on your car for any other reason. Note: You must return your vehicle to Mobile Remaps when calling upon this guarantee otherwise, you will be charged our standard call out and labour fee as detailed near the end of our Terms of Business.
- Do NOT provide a refund where it is found the engine map installed by Mobile Remaps has been altered or tampered with in any form or downloaded by a third party by any means following the installation of the engine map by Mobile Remaps Limited.
- Do NOT provide a money back guarantee where the sole objective is to increase MPG from a remap, as MPG gains cannot be guaranteed.
- Do NOT provide a money back guarantee due to reduced fuel economy of your vehicle as it is explained to you both before the remap and at the time of our service that all remaps increase power (regardless of whether it’s an economy, blend or power remap) and an engine will NOT produce more power safely without being programmed to use more fuel.
- Provide a lifetime guarantee on the stability of your ECU remap. By this we mean your ECU remap will not reset itself or modify itself in any shape or form unless outside interference [human intervention] occurs.
- Will retain a copy of your car's original ECU map for your specific vehicle on our systems. Should your manufacturer or service garage accidentally wipe your ECU remap, we will for a small admin fee, re-install your chosen ECU remap.
- Where possible we will undertake a diagnostic check of your vehicle's engine prior to your ECU remap. You will be informed of all faults on your vehicle, whether determined or pending, even if those faults are not engine map related.
- Accept all power/torque gains from your ECU remap are approximate, as are the actual figures of your engine's quoted power and torque figures from your car manufacturer.
- Accept the fuel efficiency of your vehicle after a remap depends on a number of factors including but not limited to: outside temperature, driving style, tyre pressures, and regular and correct service maintenance of your vehicle.
- Accept Mobile Remaps are not liable for costs associated to fix either determined or pending faults found relating to your vehicle during its diagnostic check either before or after you have your vehicle remapped.
- Accept any power and torque increase to your car's engine will accelerate the rate of wear of serviceable and mechanical items which can range from items including but not limited to clutch, flywheels, turbos, injectors, DPF's, and EGR valves. By requesting Mobile Remaps to tune your engine for increased torque and power, you are responsible for all costs associated with such wear and tear and Mobile Remaps is not liable in any form for any costs incurred by you.
- Accept Mobile Remaps is not responsible for paying for your fuel and have the right to charge additional funds to cover the expense of putting fuel in your car in order to have it remapped.
- Accept it is your responsibility to inform your insurance company of your car's ECU remap.
- Accept if it is not possible to remap your vehicle due it being remapped previously or for any other reason, a call out fee of £60 will be charged to cover our time, fuel expenses and services provided up to that point.
- Accept Mobile Remaps will charge a call out fee of £60 in addition to an hourly labour fee (or part therein) of £40 for any services not directly related to remapping or if you call upon our 50% money back guarantee and which restrict Mobile Remaps from performing its core business of engine tuning.